Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Raptor

She's lovely. 
All rosy pink with dark hair 
Yes, her scales are gorgeous. 

Stats: 
7lbs 
20"
Born at 1:46P on 1/10/14

Fun facts:
Csections hurt
Spinal blocks are awesome
Night nurses always suck 

Speaking of night, RaptorDad and I have no sense of it. Or day. Or time really. It's been 4 days. The raptor owns us. It's humiliating and not a little terrifying. 
Post ideas have been lowered to Tweet ideas and only about 1/4 of those make it through. I'm so swollen that the iPhone keyboard makes my sub-par writing look like English as my third language after Klingon and Swahili. Not even Apple can give me the ego boost I desperately need. 

Please excuse the lack of posting but enjoy the Tweeting! When I get around to it...if they're in English! 

Yeah. Ok. It's bad. I'll just be over there leaking and bowing to my new master. 

No comments:

Post a Comment