Monday, July 21, 2014

This

This is what's going on: 

1) Work. 
I got a job! A full-time one that pays in dollars and money-like objects! A job allows me to do buy things like food and shoes. And teeny raptor clothes.

2) Amazingness. 
The Raptor.  This teeny little thing grew into a chunky, lovable, delicious, hysterical baby who sleeps (mostly) and smiles (all the time). 

3) Fitness. 
The GOOD: I learned how to swim! So I can do things like laps and lengths and freestyle and kick turns! And yes I knew how to "swim" before but my "swimming" was better identified as "not drowning." Now I can get all the water up my nose by doing a flip at the end of a length, missing the wall completely, flailing like a new baby seal and then come up gasping for air. Hot right? That's totally swimming.
The BAD: I don't go enough. Or ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment